Monday, March 1, 2010

Random links

While sitting here watching the re-airing of the Olympic Closing Ceremonies, I've been surfing around the interwebs and have found a random assortment if nifty things. Being the kind person that I am, I figured I would share these nifty things. So without further delay- my late night list of nifty things....

I'm bummed that the Olympics are over- but one of the reasons I was waiting for them to end was so I could direct people to a collection of awesome hi-res images from the games and their competitors.

While on the topic of photography, I'm re-linking to a site I posted on my facebook page. This one is a really neat concept I think; an awesome blend of old and new.

Switching gears to some videos- who remembers Tom Green? Wacky and controversial fellow with a TV show on MTV way back when. Well I saw a link about him freestyling with Xzibit and thought to myself, well this should be interesting (in a bad way). My first thoughts of Tom Green rapping spring forth memories of his Bum Bum Song. But who knew- the dude's actually got flow! (Even Xzibit seems amazed) After a quick trip to Wikipedia, I've learned he even has a "hip-hop career" of sorts. Haven't checked out his stuff yet, but I certainly will.

And last but not least- Christiaan Van Vuuren. His short story is that he's quarantined in a hospital with a serious form of TB. But rather than being all bummed out like most people would be, he's making the best of all that free time by making a freakin awesome video like this!! I wish this guy all the best and really hope he gets better soon!

Oh, and this just cracks me up!! (clicking the pic will open a larger version)


No comments:

Post a Comment