Wednesday, July 28, 2010

random stuff

So I've come across a bunch of stuff today and I figured I'd put it all together in a blog post...

Double Rainbow
If you haven't seen the video that started it all off- here's some guy that I really hope is trippin big time on something... cuz he is completely blown away with this double rainbow

So then a few days later- behold the power of imagination and auto-tune!

And now, as of today, there's a rock/hardcore cover of that song!

mc chris - I Love Drugs
While this would probably be a fun tune regardless... it really helps if you're familiar with the song Your Love Is My Drug by Kesha (if you listen to pop radio at all- it's almost a given you've heard it recently)

Count Censored
Last but not least... this one isn't new- but it never ceases to make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment